[Women-of-openstack] COA related panel for Summit

Amy Marrich amy at demarco.com
Wed Feb 1 21:21:43 UTC 2017

Hey all,

I've got a presentation all ready to go but I'm looking for panelists, or
at least 1 for submittal! As I know most Devs and Ops most likely don't
know yet if they'll be going to Boston I'm looking for a hiring manager who
might have used or might be likely to use whether the person has passed the
Certified OpenStack Administrator exam as a reason for setting up an
interview or even hired someone! If this sounds like you, or you're an Ops
or Dev who has passed the COA and know you will be in Boston and are
interested in participating let me know!

Here is the presentation write-up:

At the Austin Summit, the OpenStack Foundation officially introduced the
Certified OpenStack Administrator exam. In the almost 10 months since it's
release approximately 700 people have taken the exam. This panel would like
to present reasons why you should take the exam and what benefits the exam
could have for you. The panel will be made up of a hiring manager, an Ops
and a Dev to give attendees a more rounded view of the exam.

Thanks,

Amy