[Women-of-openstack] Agenda Tracker Proposal

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 21:02:46 UTC 2017

Hello,

Following up on this thread now that its died down and I was reminded of it
today by someone in the #openstack-women channel asking where the agenda
was.

Seems like there hasn't been any negative feedback on this proposal so I
will start using the Agenda Tracker etherpad[1] for the next meeting's
agenda instead of creating a new one.

Thanks!
-Kendall (diablo_rojo)

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/WOS_Agenda_Tracker