[Women-of-openstack] unsubscribe me, please

Cat Lookabaugh cat.lookabaugh at RACKSPACE.COM
Wed Dec 6 12:43:59 UTC 2017

-- Cat Lookabaugh, Sr. Information Developer
     Technical and Engineering Services
Rackspace Hosting – the #1 Managed Cloud Company
Info Dev Team      cat.lookabaugh at rackspace.com
Office: (210) 312-8193   Cell: (210) 364-1060

We should not write so that it is possible for the reader to understand us, but so that it is impossible for him to misunderstand us. - Quintilian, rhetorician (c. 35-100)

Harmony + Learner + Responsibility + Context + Intellection + Arranger + Consistency + Relator + Input + Analytical