[Women-of-openstack] Agenda Tracker Proposal

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 20:40:35 UTC 2017

I had a thought and was curious to know what you all think :)

Background: Most projects keep track of weekly agendas on a single etherpad
to persist history in one place OR they use their wiki so that its easier
to see what is coming for the next week's meeting.

Personally, I think a new etherpad every meeting is a little much
especially when I can never remember the date of the next meeting (maybe
this is just me), but I know its kind of how things have been done.

My proposal to just transform the agenda tracker[1] into the actual list of
agendas rather than a list of etherpads with the agendas. I think it would
be nice cause we can all book mark it so that we go back to the same one
every week and it will be easier to promote at events given that it won't
change. Its also less work for the leader because they won't need to create
and publicize the new agenda each meeting.

Thoughts?

-Kendall Nelson (diablo_rojo)

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/WOS_Agenda_Tracker