[Women-of-openstack] WoO Goes to the PTG!

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 21:48:35 UTC 2017

Hello Everyone :)

So. I have done some research and I am kind of waffling.  Wednesday at 5:00
is time and date. The location is the tricky part.

There is a brewery a block away- Station 26- but it looks like they only
have beer, not sure how people feel about that.

There is a good happy hour place with all the options- Bar Louie- a ten min
car ride away if people are okay with lyft/uber.

OR, there is the hotel bar which I am told is pretty good, but I imagine we
will all be spending a lot of time in so I thought going somewhere else for
variety's sake might be good.

I don't know. What do you all think?

-Kendall (diablo_rojo)