[Women-of-openstack] Introduction to cloud computing with Openstack

Poonam Mishra poonammishra24398 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 15:58:36 UTC 2017

Hello everyone

I am Poonam, a third year undergraduate studying at BITS Pilani, India. I
am completely new to the concept of Openstack and I find it extremely
fascinating. I want to learn about the projects and how to get involved.

My previous work involved a lot of backend development in Django and Flask.
I have made many softwares and games for my college fests and events. I am
also selected for Google Summer of Code student under Systers this year for
the project Automated Testing. Along with that, I have an experience in C++
and Python for more than 2 years as of now. I even went to the regionals of
ACM-ICPC.

It would be great if someone could guide me with how I can start
contributing to Openstack. Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Poonam Mishra
Github - https://github.com/mish24