[Women-of-openstack] We have a winner for our WOO Boston working lunch discussion

Jessica Murillo jessicak at us.ibm.com
Thu Apr 20 05:59:58 UTC 2017

The votes are in and for the Boston Women of OpenStack lunch we will hold a
panel discussion with women who have had a significant career in Open
Source! Thanks to Maria-Rita Villari for helping frame this topic and I
appreciate all the ideas submitted.

19 days and counting until the Boston Summit .... I am looking forward to
the panel discussion and the table discussion it will generate afterwards.

Jessica Murillo
Vice President, Strategy
IBM Systems
jessicak at us.ibm.com