[Women-of-openstack] Looking for your input for WOO Boston working lunch topics/speakers

Jessica Murillo jessicak at us.ibm.com
Mon Apr 3 21:33:24 UTC 2017

The Women of OpenStack's working session for the Boston summit is moving to
lunch time on Tuesday, May 9, 12:50pm-1:50pm. (yea! no more early
mornings!!!)

This is a great opportunity for you to meet other Women of OpenStack and
help build your new network in a relaxed setting.

It has been one of most highly attended WOO focused sessions for the past
2-3 years with 100+ attendees, so make sure you register for the session
here:
https://www.openstack.org/summit/boston-2017/summit-schedule/events/18648/women-of-openstack-lunch-sponsored-by-ibm

As we have done in the past, the format will be 2-3 lightening (10 minute)
talks followed by small group / table discussion.

We'd love to hear from you -- and what you are interested in talking about
during lunch. Please share your suggestions for topic and speaker
suggestions using this format in this etherpad:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/Boston_WOO_working_lunch

Submitted By: <name> & <email address>
Topic:
Speaker:

If you have a great topic but you don't know of the right speaker,  please
share your idea and we can try and find a speaker.

Jessica Murillo
Vice President, Strategy
IBM Systems
jessicak at us.ibm.com