[Women-of-openstack] Interested to volunteer at Barcelona Summit

solange solangebf at cnis-mag.com
Mon Oct 24 15:52:33 UTC 2016

HI !!!

I am journalist and I would like to speak with one of yours in Barcelona to
speak about your association. Who would like to meet me ?

Regards,

Solange

Solange Belkhayat-Fuchs
Editeur et Rédactrice en chef CNIS Mag

+336 60 81 94 69
www.cnis-mag.com

De :  Janki Chhatbar <jchhatba at redhat.com>
Date :  vendredi 14 octobre 2016 09:21
À :  Emily K Hugenbruch <ekhugenbruch at us.ibm.com>
Cc :  <women-of-openstack at lists.openstack.org>
Objet :  Re: [Women-of-openstack] Interested to volunteer at Barcelona
Summit

Hi Emily

Thanks for sharing. Will definitely join for the breakfast session.
I am reaching Barcelona on 24th afternoon, won't be able to make it to the
university day :(.

list Women-of-openstack at lists.openstack.org