[Women-of-openstack] 32 responses so far to the Women of OpenStack Demographic Survey that is open until Tuesday, Oct 11

Jessica Murillo jessicak at us.ibm.com
Thu Oct 6 18:21:36 UTC 2016

We've received 32 responses so far, if you haven't had a chance to respond
to the WOO demographic survey it will only take 2-3 minutes of your time
-- we'd love to hear from you!

Link to survey: http://ibm.biz/WOO_2016_Survey

Here are the current responses to the first question regarding roles we
have working with the OpenStack community.

Jessica Murillo
Vice President, Strategy
IBM Systems
jessicak at us.ibm.com