[Women-of-openstack] [Women of OpenStack] My first OpenStack Summit

Claire Massey claire at openstack.org
Tue Oct 4 15:30:42 UTC 2016

Hi all,

The digital version of the WOO specific Summit map will be available to share with you next week and hard copies will be distributed onsite in Barcelona. The map will call out several things that aren’t included on the main Summit schedule - like WOO welcome greeters on Monday/Tuesday, dedicated WOO lunch tables, and the WOO Meet-up area inside the Marketplace Mixer.

The WOO Meet-up will be on Monday, Oct 24 during the Marketplace Mixer. This gathering, sponsored by Comcast, will take place 5:00-7:00pm in the lounge area on the backside of Headline Booth B1 (backside of the Deutsche Telekom booth). Please plan to join us there!

In the meantime, this link aggregates all session that are currently on the Summit schedule and include the tag “women-of-openstack”. It includes both the Tuesday and Wednesday morning breakfasts and is a good starting point for you to reference.

http://bit.ly/BarcelonaWOO <http://bit.ly/BarcelonaWOO>

Cheers,
Claire