[Women-of-openstack] [Women of OpenStack] My first OpenStack Summit

Hana Sulcova hsulcova at mirantis.com
Tue Oct 4 11:08:25 UTC 2016

Hi All,

I am going to my first OpenStack Summit in Barcelona and I would like to
visit some events organized by WOO.

First of all let me introduce myself. My name is Hana and I work for tcp
cloud as Account Manager. This year I organized the first OpenStack Days
Prague and in Barcelona I will be at Panel discussing What I have Learned
as an OpenStack Day Organizer.

I am so happy to be in Barcelona and looking forward to meet all of you
from WOO community during sessions, breakfast or other events.

I really appreciate to be part of this community. Could you please help me
if I should know more information about the community before the Summit.

Best regards

Hana