[Women-of-openstack] Invitation: Women of OpenStack Demographic Survey open until Tuesday, Oct 11

Jessica Murillo jessicak at us.ibm.com
Tue Oct 4 06:00:39 UTC 2016

Absolutely - I will share the results of the survey with the Women of
OpenStack distribution list as well!

Jessica Murillo
Vice President, Strategy
IBM Systems
jessicak at us.ibm.com
Mobile Phone: 512-970-8466

From:	Renata Leppich <renata.leppich at gmail.com>
To:	Jessica Murillo/Austin/IBM at IBMUS
Cc:	women-of-openstack at lists.openstack.org
Date:	10/04/2016 12:58 AM
Subject:	Re: [Women-of-openstack] Invitation: Women of OpenStack
            Demographic Survey open until Tuesday, Oct 11

Hi Jessica,

Thanks for sharing the link to the survey.

I undertand you will be sharing the summary of responses at the OpenStack
Summit during the working breakfast.

Although, could you please share the summary with this group as well, for
the benefit of those who won't be able to attend the Openstack Summit.

Many thanks, Renata