[Women-of-openstack] Women of Openstack Meeting Reminder

Gema Gomez gema at ggomez.me
Wed Nov 23 11:09:01 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

I have been wanting to send this email for a while but never got around
to it. I would like to attend the women of openstack meeting every now
and then but I have two problems with it:

- Time: it is 8pm UTC, which is way too late in the evening for Europe
people in general to be able to realistically attend regularly. The time
is also not very Asia friendly. Maybe some people can get up early and
attend due to this time.
- Dial-in: US centric. Is there any way to make this an IRC meeting or
if there is a call that this call also allows for people from outside
the US to log into it, maybe a google hangout or similar?

Apologies if you have already discussed this, you probably do on regular
basis. If I am the only one in this situation it is fine I will keep
reading the mailing and attending the Women of OpenStack ODS events as I
have done until now, I wonder if there are more people out there unable
to attend due to this.

Cheers,
Gema