[Women-of-openstack] Recap from today's Monday, Nov 14 WOO meeting at 2000 UTC

Jessica Murillo jessicak at us.ibm.com
Tue Nov 15 03:28:32 UTC 2016

Please look at the etherpad notes from today's WOO discussion and add your
comments: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/WOS_11_14_16

We had a quick recap of the Barcelona WOO events and would like everyone to
have the opportunity to add their feedback on what worked well and what we
aspire to change to make the events even more successful.

In addition, I have included the results from our recent WOO demographic
survey along with the charts used during our lightening talk sessions in
Barcelona.
(See attached file: 2016_OpenStack_Barcelona_WOO_Final.pdf)

Going forward, at least one of our WOO meetings a month will have a speaker
and we'll be recording and publishing the sessions.

We also discussed upcoming events including the OpenStack Days Mountain
West (Dec 7 & 8) in Salt Lake City. The organizers are looking for
additional sponsors and there are discount codes available for attendees.

Our next meeting on November 28 will be chaired by Amy Marrich.

Jessica Murillo
Vice President, Strategy
IBM Systems
jessicak at us.ibm.com