[Women-of-openstack] [E] Women-of-openstack Digest, WOS Meeting time

Aimee Ukasick aimeeu.opensource at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 14:09:34 UTC 2016

With the US time change, I now have a conflict with the WOO meetings  at
2000 UTC (3 EST/2CST/1MST/12PST). I have a standing, biweekly, internal
meeting at 3Eastern/2Central/1Mountain/NoonPacific (11/14, 11/28, 12/12,
etc), so since I haven't yet mastered being on 2 audio conferences at
once, I will miss most of the WOO meetings until US Daylight Savings
Time starts next Spring.

Aimee Ukasick - AT&T Open Source