[Women-of-openstack] [OpenStack][Women of OpenStack] Confirming Future Meeting Time

Amy Marrich Amy.Marrich at rackspace.com
Tue Nov 8 18:31:59 UTC 2016

I'm good with staying with our current time. I'll just need to change my 1x1:)

From: "Barrett, Carol L" <carol.l.barrett at intel.com<mailto:carol.l.barrett at intel.com>>
Date: Tuesday, November 8, 2016 at 10:09 AM
To: "women-of-openstack at lists.openstack.org<mailto:women-of-openstack at lists.openstack.org>" <women-of-openstack at lists.openstack.org<mailto:women-of-openstack at lists.openstack.org>>
Subject: [Women-of-openstack] [OpenStack][Women of OpenStack] Confirming Future Meeting Time

Hi All - Yes, it's that time of the year again, that undoubtedly will cause us some issues.

I know we touched on this in Barcelona, but am not sure on the outcome.

Are we:

1)      Keeping with 2000 UTC time (which is now Noon Pacific) OR

2)      Are we sticking with the 1:00 Pacific time we've been meeting?

Not keeping UTC time will cause conflicts with other OpenStack Community meetings for me - and I'm guessing I'm not the only one.

Thoughts?
Carol