[Women-of-openstack] [OpenStack][Women of OpenStack] Confirming Future Meeting Time

Nithya Ruff Nithya.Ruff at sandisk.com
Tue Nov 8 16:46:41 UTC 2016

Noon or 2000 works for me. Vote for this. Thanks Beth.

Thank you,
Nithya Ruff

On Nov 8, 2016, at 8:45 AM, Jessica Murillo <jessicak at us.ibm.com<mailto:jessicak at us.ibm.com>> wrote:

I vote 2000 UTC

Jessica Murillo
512-970-8466
Sent from my mobile phone

On Nov 8, 2016, at 10:11 AM, Barrett, Carol L <carol.l.barrett at intel.com<mailto:carol.l.barrett at intel.com>> wrote:

Hi All - Yes, it's that time of the year again, that undoubtedly will cause us some issues.

I know we touched on this in Barcelona, but am not sure on the outcome.

Are we:

1)      Keeping with 2000 UTC time (which is now Noon Pacific) OR

2)      Are we sticking with the 1:00 Pacific time we've been meeting?

Not keeping UTC time will cause conflicts with other OpenStack Community meetings for me - and I'm guessing I'm not the only one.

Thoughts?
Carol

PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this electronic mail message is intended only for the use of the designated recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this message in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by telephone or e-mail (as shown above) immediately and destroy any and all copies of this message in your possession (whether hard copies or electronically stored copies).