[Women-of-openstack] See etherpad notes from May 2nd Women of OpenStack meeting

Jessica Murillo jessicak at us.ibm.com
Tue May 3 03:08:58 UTC 2016

Thanks to everyone who was able to join or add comments to today's Women of
OpenStack discussion. Please take a few minutes to read and add any
additional comments in the etherpad:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/WOS_5_2_16.

There were a number of common themes in the discussion last week as well as
today:  separation of Design and OpenStack Summits and how we will continue
to reach women as the event schedule changes, on-boarding and educating new
OpenStack community members, using metrics to understand areas we should
address and formulate actions, and our interlock with the OpenStack
Diversity Council.

I will continue to summarize the input for our next meeting where we can
prioritize and assign owners to a few key actions.

Our next meeting is scheduled in 2 weeks on May 16 @ 2000 UTC.

Jessica Murillo
Vice President, Strategy
IBM Systems