[Women-of-openstack] Reminder: May 2nd Women of OpenStack meeting today at 2000 UTC

Jessica Murillo jessicak at us.ibm.com
Mon May 2 19:10:25 UTC 2016

Meeting starts in 50 minutes -- 2000 UTC

Jessica Murillo
Vice President, Strategy
IBM Systems
jessicak at us.ibm.com
Mobile Phone: 512-970-8466

From:	Nithya Ruff <Nithya.Ruff at sandisk.com>
To:	Jessica Murillo/Austin/IBM at IBMUS,
            "women-of-openstack at lists.openstack.org"
            <women-of-openstack at lists.openstack.org>
Date:	05/02/2016 02:09 PM
Subject:	RE: [Women-of-openstack] Reminder: May 2nd Women of OpenStack
            meeting	today at 2000 UTC

Hi all

Some of us are on the call and etherpad, but there seem to be only 2-3 of
us. Where is every else?

Thank You,
Nithya A. Ruff,  Director, SanDisk Open Source Strategy Office
WIN Board Member
SanDisk Corporation
951 SanDisk Drive, Milpitas, CA 95035