[Women-of-openstack] OpenStack Summit travel funding

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Mon Mar 7 18:27:37 UTC 2016

Hi Aqsa,

I'd encourage you to improve your chances in the next round for the
Barcelona Summit by getting involved in a local user group and landing more
patches. That way, your chances for getting travel support are increased
and you can learn more about the OpenStack community.

Anne

Anne Gentle
Rackspace
Principal Engineer