[Women-of-openstack] Writing better Job Descriptions

Maria Bracho mbracho at redhat.com
Fri Jun 24 22:34:54 UTC 2016

James,

Thanks for asking that question and your interest in growing a team that
includes women. You've received great feedback so far. I wanted to mention
that you probably already have access to the best way to hire women in tech
and, also important, keeping your current women employees happy. Ask your
female coworkers for a referral to a particular position and make sure you
interview every single one. Having another woman friend in the organization
is key. Women supporting women and contributing to the team is a win-win.

Best of luck!

Maria Bracho
Senior Product Manager
Red Hat OpenStack