[Women-of-openstack] Writing better Job Descriptions

Nithya Ruff Nithya.Ruff at sandisk.com
Fri Jun 17 01:47:11 UTC 2016

James

Thank you for asking this question. Rocky's input is very good.  Here is additional information from NCWIT.org which works on checklists and best practices for creating gender parity in technology.  This will add to what Rocky provides below.

Thank You,
Nithya A. Ruff
Director, SanDisk Open Source Strategy, CTO Office
WIN Board Member
SanDisk |a Western Digital brand
951 SanDisk Drive, Milpitas, CA 95035
T: + (408-801-7068)| M: + (510-378-3159)
Nithya.Ruff at SanDisk.com        Twitter: @nithyaruff