[Women-of-openstack] Writing better Job Descriptions

Val Wanjura val.wanjura at RACKSPACE.COM
Fri Jun 17 03:10:56 UTC 2016

Hi James,

Thank you for being a change leader!

I volunteer as a Co-Chair on the Research Team at NCWIT (National Center
for Women & Information Technology). NCWIT has a lot of wonderful
resources on their website.

On the resources page (link below), you can filter by Goals:Recruiting and
Audience:-Industry/Government/Other to find tips for writing better job
ads, recruiting a diverse technical workforce, reducing unconscious bias,
and many more resources.
https://www.ncwit.org/resources

Hope this helps!

Val Wanjura