[Women-of-openstack] Writing better Job Descriptions

Rochelle Grober rochelle.grober at huawei.com
Fri Jun 17 01:12:26 UTC 2016

Well, (and only if it's true),  letting the job seekers know you have
 *  an open, collaborative environment
 *  Open door policy with regards to work, questions, issues, etc
 *  Family friendly (meaning the company/team/management works with employees to deal with all family related emergencies such as sick family members, school demands, etc)
 *  Diverse, friendly, open, supportive team
 *  looking for problem solvers

That's some of the stuff *I* look for.  But I also look for honesty, so if you don't have all those things yet, say "looking to build" that collaborative, open, diverse work environment

HTH
--Rocky