[Women-of-openstack] OpenStack mentoring efforts and Upstream Training for next OpenStack Summit

Emily K Hugenbruch ekhugenbruch at us.ibm.com
Wed Jul 27 16:02:51 UTC 2016

Hi Victoria,
I'll send you an invite to the mentoring committee meetings on Wednesdays.
Ildiko actually contacted me yesterday to start to talk a bit about
Upstream training and the lightweight mentoring, and next Wednesday we're
set to start talking about Speed Mentoring.  We have started to talk a bit
at our meetings about how we can interact with other mentoring initiatives
in the community, like Hackathons, etc.
Thanks for bringing this up, we definitely need to get a united approach
for mentoring.
Sincerely,
Emily Kate Hugenbruch
OpenStack Cloud Enablement Engineer - z/VM and Software Engineer - z/VM
IBM Corporation Endicott, NY
Twitter: @ekhugen
IRC: ekhugen at freenode