[Women-of-openstack] Quick poll - need your input

Nalee Jang nalee999 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 01:44:43 UTC 2016

I also commented below my opinion.
My English skill is not good yet. If you don't understand my english,
Please understood me.

> I am doing an interview with the superuser magazine and want to make sure
> to represent the sentiments and issues we see as a group.  Could you answer
> these 2-3 questions for me. I will aggregate and represent the answer in my
> Q&A.   Thank you in advance for your input and perspectives.
>

> Q: What obstacles do you think women face when getting involved in the
> OpenStack community?

I think getting involved in the OpenStack community is mind. the behaviors
is free. but most women are not interesting infrastructure like network,
operating system, hypervisor, hardware and etc. and in married women case,
they don't have free time for involving in the community. so I think these
issues are obstacles.

> Q: There are always a lot of debates in the OpenStack community - which
> one is the most important, now?

 I think Future planning, strategy are important.

> Q. Why do you believe it is important for the OpenStack community to be
> diverse?

 It is different interested things each person. so we can involve
interested part of OpenStack community.

> Thank You,
>
> *Nithya A. Ruff*
>
> *Director, SanDisk Open Source Strategy, CTO Office *
>
> *WIN Board Member*
>
> *SanDisk *|a Western Digital brand
> 951 SanDisk Drive, Milpitas, CA 95035
> T: + (408-801-7068)| M: + (510-378-3159)
>
> Nithya.Ruff at SanDisk.com        Twitter: @nithyaruff
> <https://twitter.com/nithyaruff>
>

> PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this electronic mail message is
> intended only for the use of the designated recipient(s) named above. If
> the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
> notified that you have received this message in error and that any review,
> dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly
> the sender by telephone or e-mail (as shown above) immediately and destroy
> any and all copies of this message in your possession (whether hard copies
> or electronically stored copies).

 - Community : *Openstack Korea Community*
 - Name          : Nalee Jang (장현정)
 - Company    : ASD Korea Cloudike System Engineer.
 - Contact       : +82-10-3454-4260 / nalee999 at gmail.com
 - Blog            : http://naleejang.tistory.com
 - HomePage  : http://www.openstack.or.kr
 - Facebook   : https://www.facebook.com/groups/openstack.kr/