[Women-of-openstack] Update on WOO Presentation ideas

Nithya Ruff Nithya.Ruff at sandisk.com
Mon Jul 11 15:57:53 UTC 2016

Deadline looming ahead.  Beth, I can work with you offline to submit the panels. Want to continue the male allies work.

Thank You,
Nithya

Sent from my IPhone

On Jul 11, 2016, at 8:56 AM, Erin Disney <erin at openstack.org<mailto:erin at openstack.org>> wrote:

Thanks ladies! Just want to flag that submissions are due EOD this Wednesday (7/13). Can't believe it is mid-July already :)

Erin Disney
OpenStack Marketing
erin at openstack.org<mailto:erin at openstack.org>