[Women-of-openstack] Hello

Afek, Ifat (Nokia - IL) ifat.afek at nokia.com
Mon Jul 11 15:33:23 UTC 2016

Hi,

Let me introduce myself. My name is Ifat Afek, and I'm a system architect in Nokia and the PTL of Vitrage RCA Service - a new and official OpenStack project. Oh, and I am a woman :-)

I heard that you are thinking of ways to encourage women participation in OpenStack, and I will be happy to help in this effort. I understood that you are planning several panels for Barcelona. I'd love to take part in one of them but I can't commit to that at the moment, as I already plan to submit three Vitrage sessions (which is the limit per speaker). If there is another way to help I will be happy to do it.

Looking forward to meeting you in Barcelona,
Ifat.