[Women-of-openstack] Update on WOO Presentation ideas

Cohen, Beth F (Beth) beth.cohen at verizon.com
Sun Jul 10 21:30:00 UTC 2016

Folks -
I took a number of ideas from the Etherpad and put together a presentation on a combination of how to bring a culture of innovation and diversity to an organization.

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/WOS_Bacelona_Sessions_Ideas

Beth Cohen
NFV/SDN Network Product Strategy

O +781-466-2055 | M +781-434-8553
beth.cohen at verizon.com

    Folks -

Rather than being catch as catch can about the WOO sponsored presentations -- besides I need to get some more input for the topics.
I have created an Ether Pad for us to share ideas.  I would like to identify 2 or so panel topics and people who will volunteer to be on them. Don't forget that presentation submissions close Mid July so we want to get going!

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/WOS_Bacelona_Sessions_Ideas