[Women-of-openstack] Women of OpenStack Flair

Nithya Ruff Nithya.Ruff at sandisk.com
Fri Jan 8 15:44:37 UTC 2016

Amy

I don't think we have a logo.  But it is a good idea to perhaps create one starting the Austin Summit.  Similar to how each project like Cinder etc. have an icon associated with it.

On the original email suggesting some identification, the icon would help certainly. Some events like the Linux Con events, allow you to select various topics that you want showing on your badge.  So people know the topics you are interested in.  This could be where we could identify ourselves as part of WOOS and knowledgeable.

I will add this to the agenda for Monday's WOOS meeting.

Thank You,
Nithya A. Ruff,  Director, SanDisk Open Source Strategy Office
WIN Board Member
SanDisk Corporation
951 SanDisk Drive, Milpitas, CA 95035
T: + (408-801-7068)| M: + (510-378-3159)
Nithya.Ruff at SanDisk.com        Twitter: @nithyaruff