[Women-of-openstack] Women of OpenStack Flair

Amy Marrich Amy.Marrich at rackspace.com
Fri Jan 8 15:31:50 UTC 2016

I definitely agree about the IRC nicks being bigger because most people
only know you by your nick. But there are plenty of folks who are
attending and aren¹t on IRC so I can see why it¹s not as prevalent on the
badge but they should be readable from a short distance.

A related question is does the Women of Openstack have a logo or even a
conference related logo? It¹d be nice to utilize it in presentations as
we¹re going to make the pamphlet of talks again.

Amy