[Women-of-openstack] Session Voting

Kendall J Nelson kjnelson at us.ibm.com
Mon Feb 15 16:09:37 UTC 2016

If anyone is willing to help another woman out, I also have a session
proposed:

https://www.openstack.org/summit/austin-2016/vote-for-speakers/presentation/7118

I would greatly appreciate the help getting it noticed!

All the Best,

   Kendall J. Nelson
   Software Engineer &
   OpenStack Contributor

   E-mail: kjnelson at us.ibm.com                         IBM
   Cell Phone: (952) 215- 4025
   IRC Nickname: diablo_rojo                 3605 Hwy 52 N
                                             Rochester, MN
                                                55901-1407
                                             United States