[Women-of-openstack] [OpenStack-docs] [training-guides] Team meeting reminder

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 16:03:24 UTC 2016

Mark Korondi1 wrote on 8/31/2016 12:53 AM:
> Hi,
> good idea for the wallpaper!
Yes, wallpaper! That's exactly what I thought. Thanks for expressing
with a nice word.
> Yeah, a simple iptables rule should be sufficient, however I think the
> Virtualbox VM settings also need to be tuned for this.
I thought two network interfaces (one: NAT - Internet, the other:
Host-only - VM access from the host)
and a simple iptable rule would be sufficient. Would this environment
not be sufficient?

With many thanks,

/Ian