[Women-of-openstack] [OpenStack][Women of OpenStack] Next team meeting - Feedback needed!

Toni Craise Toni.Craise at walmart.com
Tue Apr 26 16:26:30 UTC 2016

I vote 5/16.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 26, 2016, at 10:42 AM, Barrett, Carol L <carol.l.barrett at intel.com<mailto:carol.l.barrett at intel.com>> wrote:

Hi All  - Great sessions here at the Summit! Looking forward to catching up with the folks who didn't make it to Austin in our next team meeting.

Speaking if which, our next meeting is scheduled for May 2nd. I want to check with you all and see if we want to keep that date or if time is needed to dig-out of the build-up of emails and meetings awaiting your return from Austin?

Pls reply to this email and indicate whether you want to meet on 5/2/16 or pickup on 5/16/16.

Thanks
Carol

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error destroy it immediately. *** Walmart Confidential ***