[Women-of-openstack] [OpenStack][Women of OpenStack] Next team meeting - Feedback needed!

Barrett, Carol L carol.l.barrett at intel.com
Tue Apr 26 15:38:34 UTC 2016

Hi All  - Great sessions here at the Summit! Looking forward to catching up with the folks who didn't make it to Austin in our next team meeting.

Speaking if which, our next meeting is scheduled for May 2nd. I want to check with you all and see if we want to keep that date or if time is needed to dig-out of the build-up of emails and meetings awaiting your return from Austin?

Pls reply to this email and indicate whether you want to meet on 5/2/16 or pickup on 5/16/16.

Thanks
Carol