[Women-of-openstack] RSVP for Women Events - OpenStack Summit Austin

Sheryl Sick sheryls at redapt.com
Tue Apr 19 00:43:36 UTC 2016

Thank you Claire!

I have webbed feet living in Seattle so I will be prepared:)

Sheryl Sick | SAE Technology Solutions
Redapt, Inc. 206.218.6690

From: Claire Massey
Date: Monday, April 18, 2016 at 5:36 PM
To: "women-of-openstack at lists.openstack.org<mailto:women-of-openstack at lists.openstack.org>"
Subject: Re: [Women-of-openstack] RSVP for Women Events - OpenStack Summit Austin

Hi all,

Just a heads-up that we’re experiencing a rainy month here in Austin. Before you pack up to travel please check the weather forecast and bring your umbrellas and rain jackets.

We’ll be supplementing umbrellas for a percentage of attendees, but we won’t have enough to give to everyone. So plan ahead and bring your own rain gear to play it safe.

Rain or shine it’s going to be a great Summit!  Just pack for the weather to stay dry. :)

Thanks,
Claire