[Women-of-openstack] Technica Inquiries on the List

Sheryl Sick sheryls at redapt.com
Tue Apr 5 22:50:27 UTC 2016

Rhonda,

Here is an example Mirantis/RA that has been vetted and deployed. Redapt is agnostic solutions team and we have deployed multiple customized solutions depending on preferences and needs. We can certainly chat further in Austin or before.

Looking forward to meeting more of the ladies at OpenStack!

Sheryl Sick | SAE Technology Solutions
Redapt, Inc. 206.218.6690