[Women-of-openstack] Technica Inquiries on the List

Amy Marrich Amy.Marrich at rackspace.com
Tue Apr 5 18:35:43 UTC 2016

Rhonda,

When I looked at fuel for an icehouse deployment at a former company the
concern was that is was proprietary but that is no longer the case.
There¹s at least 4 options available that I can think of offhand within
the OpenStack projects OSA (ansible), puppet, kolla and fuel and that¹s
not even taking into consideration projects such as heat which can be tied
into a chef server.

Between the IRC channels and mailing lists you¹ll get a lot of
information, suggestions as well as opinions.:)

Look forward to meeting you in Austin!

Amy