[Women-of-openstack] Technica Inquiries on the List

Rochelle Grober rochelle.grober at huawei.com
Tue Apr 5 17:51:58 UTC 2016

Rhonda,

I suspect the best places to ask this question (besides Amy's suggestion of the IRC channel) would be the openstack-operators mailing list *and* the openstack mailing list.  This would hit two groups who implement and/or are experimenting with OpenStack clouds and you won't get anyone telling you your question is "inappropriate" and belongs on one of the two lists I've mentioned ;-)

--Rocky