[Women-of-openstack] [Mentoring] First batch of mentor/mentee matches has been made

Foley, Emma L emma.l.foley at intel.com
Fri Apr 1 18:45:39 UTC 2016

This might be an appropriate time to start looking at figures for Mitaka cycle.
I believe in quantitative performance tracking, and would like to see figures to quantify improvements in participation.

While not everyone is technical, the ATC gender ratios are one metric that can be used to measure diversity in OpenStack.
The final release will be next week, but it would be interesting to see how things are trending at the moment.
There's a script for getting these figures per release, and I made some updates to it last cycle:
https://github.com/elfiesmelfie/openstack-gender

What are the ways of tracking/counting Openstack community involvement from an non-technical point of view?

Regards,
Emma