[Women-of-openstack] [Mentoring] First batch of mentor/mentee matches has been made

Nithya Ruff Nithya.Ruff at sandisk.com
Fri Apr 1 14:48:55 UTC 2016

Jessica

Second your comment. This year's OpenStack will be one of the best for diversity and inclusion.   I just sent a message to the board and TC group about attending some of our workshops to model inclusion.   I can't wait for the summit.  Thank you for your leadership through the years and the contribution of this amazing group.

Thank You,
Nithya A. Ruff,  Director, SanDisk Open Source Strategy Office
WIN Board Member
SanDisk Corporation
951 SanDisk Drive, Milpitas, CA 95035