[Women-of-openstack] Tool lunch and learn at the summit?

Mahati C mahati.chamarthy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 13:54:46 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Emily from IBM is ready to lead the virtual session for this and I for the
summit session.

I plan to cover git and gerrit at the summit. It'd be an introductory
hands-on session for submitting a patch, and cover a few more details
around them. Suggestions and ideas are welcome. If anyone else is
interested to hop in, contribute another topic and want to co-lead the
session, do let me know!

Thanks,
Mahati