[Women-of-openstack] Tool lunch and learn at the summit?

Claire Massey claire at openstack.org
Wed Sep 23 16:48:20 UTC 2015

We already have a few tables in the main hot buffet lunch room that will have table top signs that read, “Reserved for the Women of OpenStack”. This idea was suggested on one of the previous WOO calls to create a dedicated place for women who are new to the summit to have a place to go each day to meet with each other.

We can use one of those tables, or another one in the lunch room - but keep in mind it will be very noisy in there and not ideal at all for speaking with more than a handful of people.