[Women-of-openstack] Tool lunch and learn at the summit?

Niki Acosta (nikacost) nikacost at cisco.com
Wed Sep 23 16:32:49 UTC 2015

Sure.

And with all of them, record and have the ability to share for folks who couldn't make it, or show up on the mailing list asking "How do I use IRC, again!?"

As an FYI, I've attached the thread regarding the discussion about using IRC as a standardized way to be inclusive/consistent. (FYI- I don't necessarily have an opinion either way, just thought it was good for context.)

Niki Acosta
Cloud Evangelist
Cisco Intercloud Services
(e) nikacost at cisco.com