[Women-of-openstack] Tool lunch and learn at the summit?

Claire Massey claire at openstack.org
Wed Sep 23 15:54:20 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I’m happy to help arrange a lunch and learn tools session at the Summit.

I’ve scheduled this during lunch on Wednesday in the breakout room that’s set classroom style - so that everyone has a table surface on which to place their lunch and laptops. I’ll have 40 boxed lunches delivered to the room.

Please send me the session description, session leaders name, email, title and bios and I will get it added to the schedule.

Cheers,
Claire