[Women-of-openstack] Tool lunch and learn at the summit?

Niki Acosta (nikacost) nikacost at cisco.com
Wed Sep 23 15:45:40 UTC 2015

Great idea! There's been on ongoing conversation/debate about using IRC and Etherpad for OpenStack meetings.

Niki Acosta
Cloud Evangelist
Cisco Intercloud Services
(e) nikacost at cisco.com
(c) (+1) 512-912-6716
(t) @nikiacosta

From: Emily K Hugenbruch <ekhugenbruch at us.ibm.com<mailto:ekhugenbruch at us.ibm.com>>
Date: Tuesday, September 22, 2015 at 9:14 PM
To: "women-of-openstack at lists.openstack.org<mailto:women-of-openstack at lists.openstack.org>" <women-of-openstack at lists.openstack.org<mailto:women-of-openstack at lists.openstack.org>>
Subject: [Women-of-openstack] Tool lunch and learn at the summit?

Hi,
We ran out of time at yesterday's meeting to bring this up, so I wanted to run it past the listserv.

At the 9-2 meeting there was some interest in doing lunch and learn type sessions on different tools like IRC, Gerrit, Etherpad, Github, etc.  Mahati Chamarthy from Intel and I were talking about this and we'd be willing to lead them.  Is this still something the group is interested in?  We discussed a lot of summit ideas yesterday, did we not want to add anything else?

Thanks for feedback!

Sincerely,
Emily Kate Hugenbruch
Software Engineer - z/VM