[Women-of-openstack] [OpenStack]{Women of Openstack] Biweekly Meeting Scheduling

Barrett, Carol L carol.l.barrett at intel.com
Tue Sep 8 22:18:30 UTC 2015

WOS Team - In our last team meeting we decided to meet biweekly, alternating the times between US/EMEA-Friendly and APAC/Japan-Friendly, starting the week of 9/14. I took the action item to send out a Doodle to help guide the selection of those time.  Pls indicate all of the times that work for you - the more you check off the easier it is to find a time that allows more people to participate.

http://doodle.com/poll/7eb9xrxbzwzcuh86

Please register your votes by EOD 9/10 (Pacific Time).

Thanks
Carol