[Women-of-openstack] Women's Guide to Tokyo OpenStack Summit

Claire Massey claire at openstack.org
Wed Oct 21 19:16:36 UTC 2015

HI there,

I forgot to mention that, weather permitting, the Monday evening Women of OpenStack party in Tokyo will be outdoors on a rooftop - so bring a jacket or sweater. The sun sets at 4:45pm. If the weather doesn’t cooperate then the party will move indoors.

Safe travels and we’ll see you soon!

Cheers,
Claire