[Women-of-openstack] [Openstack][Women of OpenStack] 10/5 Team Meeting

Jessica Murillo jessicak at us.ibm.com
Mon Oct 5 02:22:50 UTC 2015

I think that would be great if you could provide ... I don't see one in the
meeting notice.

Jessica Murillo
Vice President, Strategy
IBM Systems
jessicak at us.ibm.com
Mobile Phone: 512-970-8466

From:	bfcohen <bfcohen at luthcomputer.com>
To:	Amy Marrich <Amy.Marrich at rackspace.com>, Claire Massey
            <claire at openstack.org>
Cc:	"women-of-openstack at lists.openstack.org"
            <women-of-openstack at lists.openstack.org>
Date:	10/02/2015 12:34 PM
Subject:	Re: [Women-of-openstack] [Openstack][Women of OpenStack] 10/5
            Team Meeting

Do we need a Web Executive and conference  number?   I can provide that.
Sorry I have been a bit behind the curve.